Commercial Storage for Business - Detroit, MI
Our Michigan storage warehouse provides a safe, palletized storage solution, as well as plenty of rack space for those “overstuffed” and larger items that can’t fit in a secured crate. Upon arrival at our warehouse, your commercial items are inventoried, carefully wrapped in pads and placed in large, labeled wooden crates for storage. For those commercial goods that cannot be palletized, we have open racking options. A simple phone call is all it takes to gain access to your items.
Our facility is closely monitored via alarm and video surveillance 24-hours a day, seven days a week by both our warehouse employees, as well as by an independent security provider. Fully insured and installed with sprinklers to prevent an extra measure of safety against fire, we’re prepared to take care of commercial items just as though they were our own.
What type of items can we provide commercialstorage services for?
- Electronics, machinery and high value products
- Exhibits, trade shows, and displays
- Office furniture and files
- Container loading/unloading
- Finished products
- Cross dock and transload services
- Local product and appliance distribution
- Archival records (record storage)
- Order fulfillment, inventory management
- Transportation management
- Supply chain consulting services
Palletized or free standing – long term or short term – we have the Michigan storage space available for your commercial goods!
Contact Palmer Moving Services today to arrange for our Michigan storage services. Our rates are competitive and our quality service is unsurpassed.