Move Your Car, Boat, or Motorcycle from Here to There
Moving your car or truck the easy way.
Do you need to transport a vehicle when you move? Atlas has the answer.
Safe, Secure Tranport in a Palmer Vehicle.
If you have one or more vehicles to move, you don’t have to drive them to your new home. Palmer Moving Services can take them with protected transport. With Palmer transport, you avoid:
- The inconvenience of having to arrange drivers.
- Concerns about insurance and liability, the wear and tear on your vehicle.
- The possibility of mechanical trouble on the road.
How do You Transport a Car?
- When transporting your car, we load the automobile onto the trailer via split ramps.
- We use the same methods automobile manufacturers do to secure autos for open-trailer transport, including tie-downs on corners and ratchet-strapping to the floor.
- We also use decking above the car to protect it and provide space for other household goods.
- For safety, we disconnect the battery while the vehicle is transported.
- If you would like, Palmer can provide safekeeping for your car at our warehouse until you are ready to take delivery.
- We can also provide secure indoor storage.
- Our warehouses also maintain fenced, locked, and lighted outdoor storage for larger boats and vehicles. Your vehicles are fully protected against loss or damage while in the care of Palmer.