You’ll find no cookie cutter solutions here – we believe in developing a relocation policy that meets the needs of both your corporation and your employee, while at the same time maintaining a cost effective method of relocation.
More than just a statement of what you’re willing to pay to transport the household effects of your employee, a well rounded policy includes provisions for:
- Household Good Relocation
- Storage of Household Goods
- Transportation of Vehicles & RV’s
- Special Relocation Needs – Pets, Elder Care, etc.
- Spouse Employment Assistance
- Group Move Management
- Relocation Expense Tracking
- Area Cost of Living Differentials
- Temporary Housing
- Short Term & Long Term Storage
- Home Sales & Marketing Assistance
- Home Purchase Services
- Property Management
- Mortgage Assistance
These are just a few of the topics that can, and should, be covered in a complete corporate relocation policy. Why not meet with us and find out how we can help put our more than 90 years of relocation experience to work for you!