At Palmer Moving Services, each and every move we handle begins with a call from one of our highly trained Customer Service Representatives, usually within minutes of your notification to us of an upcoming transfer, to begin the process of personalizing a relocation plan just for them. Each transferee has a dedicated counselor who will manage each step of the relocation process.
Our initial contact with your transferee will include:
- Confirmation of any details provided to us such as address, phone, etc.
- Discussion about any planned dates for the relocation.
- How we will coordinate their move – if local to us we’ll schedule an appointment to have a representative visit them – if out of area, we will tell them who to expect a call from to perform an in-home survey of their household goods.
- Details of the client’s current residence – can a truck get close? Stairs, elevators, etc.
- Details of the destination – can a truck get close? Stairs, elevators, etc.
- Any special needs or concerns? Children, pets, storage?
- We discuss your relocation policy and the services they are entitled to.
- Offer our contact information so they can reach us with any questions or needs they may have in the future.